Ok… it’s been a few days. Or more like a week. Sorry! We have been out and about since last Saturday with no time to post. Bad blogger!
Anyway… here are a few things to catch you up on…
- I bought a $29 chandelier from Joss and Main. WHAT?! I am not quite sure where it is going to go… perhaps the foyer or over the stair landing? I couldn’t turn it down.
- We actually landscaped two weeks ago and I STILL have not posted pictures, partly because I am hoping that some of the plants I transferred will magically come back to life.
- I am ordering my wedding album tonight!!! More details on that coming…
- I love Philly. Period
- It has been almost two months since my last post on our Master Bedroom re-do! No need to fear… the curtains went up last night, which means reveal pictures should be going up soon! Finally!!!
- This does not relate to anything in this blog, but…. I bought possibly the best t-shirt ever at the Philadelphia Zoo… combining my love of otters (because how can you not love otters) and Harry Potter. Dorky? Yes. Do I care? No. I love it!
- Another unrelated topic…. did anyone watch Revenge last night!? O. M. G.
- I bought a sewing machine! That’s right… I took the plunge. I used some left over birthday moola on the SINGER 7256 Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine on super sale ($100!) on Amazon with 5 star reviews. I have dreams of making pillows and curtains. Of course, I took it out of the box two weeks ago and have not touched it since. The manual is very intimidating. I will let you know when this changes.
So that is what is is going on here. Hope everyone has had a productive week! What is on your mind?